CATER VETERINARY PRACTICE
9 MOSTYN AVENUE, CRAIG Y DON, LLANDUDNO LL30 1YS
194 CONWY ROAD, LLANDUDNO JUNCTION LL31 9BA
CALL US ON 01492 877049
Recommend a friend to us, and both you and your friend will receive a £10 voucher for use within the practice.
Here at Cater Veterinary Practice, we appreciate that our best form of advertising comes from loyal clients who love what we do and the care their pets receive from us. In recognition of this we have started to reward clients who recommend another pet owner to come and register with us.
Here's the deal: If a new client registers with our practice and they state that they had a recommendation from an existing client, then we will credit both the existing and new client's accounts with a £10 credit, as soon as the new client has spent a minimum of £10. The existing client must have been registered with the practice for 6 months, and have spent a minimum of £25.
Simply print off a copy of our PDF Voucher, fill in your details in the first section and pass it to the friend you wish to recommend us to. All your friend needs to do is fill in the second section and hand in the completed voucher when they register their pet with us.
So if you like what we do please tell your friends! And if there's something you don't like then please tell us.
Terms & Conditions
Existing clients of Cater Veterinary Practice may recommend their friends to register with the practice for the first time. The new client can previously have been registered with Cater Veterinary Practice, as long as there are no monies outstanding.
• There is no limit to the number of new clients you can recommend.
• The new client brings the form to Cater Veterinary Practice, having filled in their own details.
• The existing and new client will each receive a £10 credit on their account as soon as the new client has spent a minimum of £10.
• Only one voucher can be redeemed by each new client.
• This is non-transferable.
• The voucher cannot be used with any other offers.
• The vouchers have no cash value.
• Cater Veterinary Practice reserves the right to reject any voucher where there is reason to believe fraud is involved